Occupational Health and Safety Professional
Dominion Environmental consultants, Inc. – Phoenix
Dominion Environmental Consultants, Inc. is a leading environmental consulting firm with over 25 years in Phoenix has an immediate opening for a full time Occupational Health and Safety Professional in our Phoenix Office.
- Conduct microbial, lead, asbestos and industrial hygiene inspection.
- Conduct microbial, lead, asbestos and industrial hygiene sampling.
- Conduct work site safety evaluations.
- Conduct job safety analysis.
- Prepare site specific health and safety plans.
- Prepare inspection reports based on the inspection findings.
- Conduct project oversight.
- Associates degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety
- Experience with Word, Excel and Auto Sketch programs
Preferred Skills and Certifications
- NIOSH 582 Certification a plus
- Experience reading microbial air samples a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the above mentioned job duties
- AHERA Building Inspector and Contractor/Supervisor Certifications
- USEPA Lead Risk Assessor Certification
Candidate will be required to pass a drug and background check prior to employment.
Interested candidates should e-mail their current resume to Dr. Ryan Kuhn, Ph.D., CIH @ email@example.com