Jones Lang LaSalle
This position is responsible for managing the health, safety, and environmental compliance programs for JLL within Corporate Solutions Integrated Facilities Management platform for a global manufacturing account.
Organizational Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Jones Lang LaSalle international EHS support personnel, account Engineering Services Manager and regional engineering and operations team to develop a comprehensive strategic EHS plan.
- Professionally represent the company in all dealings with client EHS staff, suppliers, sub-contractors.
- Responsible for recommending corrective action where environment health and safety hazards exist.
- Provide direct support to the Area Managers, Facility Managers, Chief Engineers, and Project Managers in all matters related to industry EHS compliance, as well as specific client compliance or site specific operating requirements.
- Develop and maintain an account specific EHS general policy document that outlines policies, procedures, and training.
- Develop an action plan for each site to achieve compliance level performance on the Engineering Services Compliance Program.
- Develop a data management system to track and report all EHS performance metrics detailed in the account Key Performance Index scorecard.
- Assist with site specific hazard assessments and gap analysis.
- Provide guidance and templates for creation of site specific EHS policy documents.
- Develop and maintain a tracking tool for facility compliance with prescribed site specific and corporate driven general EHS training requirements.
- Conduct periodic EHS compliance surveys at all facilities. Identify facilities EHS compliance issues, and partner with the local operating teams and Client EHS to provide corrective actions and action tracking.
- Support site or general audits the Client may be subjected to. Proven experience in support of ISO14001 and/or OSHA VPP.
- Support use of the client’s corrective action tracking tool.
- Improve and manage account wide process on root cause investigations.
- Develop a job safety analysis program for sites to utilize and implement.
- Manage all aspects of EHS training from reporting, tracking, maintaining, developing, and providing training to the account.
- Recognize cost saving opportunities and address with sites to implement.
- Partner with sites on a Management of Change process to ensure process changes made are done so in a safe manner.
- Ensure contractor safety programs are in place and manage a third party supplier to assist with this.
- Collaborate with Project Development Services to assist with a safe project delivery.
- Manage the cafeteria inspection process and cafeteria vendors on safe food handling practices.
- Manage a daily safety message distribution for all staff members.
- Effectively manage EHS staff to help drive account goals and initiatives.
- Manage the administration of JLL’s AIMs database.
- Undergraduate degree in an HSE related field, engineering, engineering technology preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years prior experience in comparable HSE program development and management in a manufacturing support environment.
- Applicable certification desired (CHM, CSHM, CIH, CSP, CEP).
- Strong organizational skills, information management proficiency and collaborative management style are needed.
- Knowledgeable of NFPA and OSHA standards.
- General Industry OSHA 10/30 Hour Instructor a plus.
- CEU – stay abreast of industry best practices.
Job Title: Director, EH&S
Job ID: TBD
Location: Phoenix, AZ or Chicago, IL
To apply click here and enter Auto Req ID 65872BR